I forgot my password.

For password inquiries, you need to submit an application. Please stop by at the Information Media Office. For inquiries on how to apply, please contact by phone: 058-789-3903 or by email: e-office@media.nagoya-u.ac.jp. For users at the Tsurumai campus or Daiko campus, applications are accepted at the General Affairs Section of the department that the user belongs to. Please contact them.

I left something in the facility.

Any lost items that are found are brought into the Information Media Office or kept at the School of Engineering Building 7 4F, Room 402.

I want to use the Satellite Laboratory, but I cannot login to the computer.

When using a Windows terminal for the first time, you are required to change the password in advance. Please access Password Change for Zengaku ID and Nagoya University ID: https://directory.nagoya-u.ac.jp/nuid/chpasswd/ to change your password.

Can I use the facility on Saturdays and Sundays?

The Center Laboratory is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays during the year.
Other Satellite Laboratories may be open. Please look for a Satellite Laboratory that may be open (ex. University Library Satellite Laboratory).

When can I use the facility to study by myself?

The Center Laboratory is available for individual study in classrooms when class is in session, from Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.(Excluding holidays)
The Center Laboratory is available for individual study in classrooms when class is not in session, from Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.(Excluding holidays)

I am a research student (other than a regular student) and would like to start using Nagoya University Mail.

When newly applying for Nagoya University Mail, please access https://admin.mbox.nagoya-u.ac.jp/zengaku/mboxid/ for the application.

I do not know my Nagoya University Mail address.

For details on Nagoya University Mail, please access https://admin.mbox.nagoya-u.ac.jp/zengaku/mboxid/ to check your address.

I would like to forward email that is sent to my Nagoya University Mail Address.

When configuring to forward emails to another email address, please access https://www2.itc.nagoya-u.ac.jp/zengakumail/ .

Can I use my personal laptop computer in the Laboratory?

If you only use the battery, there is no problem. If you want to connect to the network, please use the wireless LAN service https://nuwnet.icts.nagoya-u.ac.jp/

I seem to have exceeded my file capacity limit and I have the problem that I cannot save my file.

Please delete any unnecessary files that you have created. If you do not know which files to delete, please contact the Information Media Office or ask user support.

Is there a limit for printing volume?

The amount that you can print in one year is limited. The limit is 200 sheets per person in a school year. The printing count remains until March 31 and it is reset to zero after the count is cleared. Please note that you cannot print at all when your printing amount exceeds the limit.

I would like to know my current printing amount.

In order to check your current disk usage or print amount, you can visit the Disk Usage and Print Amount Check Checking print amount and history. You can access to them only in Nagoya University campus. Please note that the printing amount is counted for each A4-size sheet that is printed out from a printer. If you specify color printing in the printer properties, one sheet of color printing is counted as five sheets of black-and-white printing; if you specify double-sided printing, one sheet of double-sided printing is counted as two sheets of black-and-white printing; and if you specify N-up printing, one sheet of N-up printing is counted as one sheet of black-and-white printing.